Saturday, May 24, 2008

Today Paul and I did our exercise by walking down a beautiful road in Middlebury, Indiana. There were many Amish farms with lots of horses and cows in open fields. I decided to walk up to a fence to take a closer look at some horses. Suddenly there was a Holstein charging towards me and I realized from the ring in his nose that it was a bull and he was mad. He was snorting, jumping and in a full charge. Too bad I did not have my camera with me to share the look on his face, but take my word for it, he meant business. I was glad there was fence between him and me. I decided to leave his territory and not aggravate him any further. No more gazing at the beautiful horses in the next pasture. I can see the headlines, "Exercising missionary chased down by a mad bull!"

No comments: